Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning


Today I got out of class early to work on our music videos, but it turned out that I was the only one there from my group so I decided to just come home.
I got home and felt a burst of energy. I went straight to my room sorted the clothes in my laundry basket and put them in the washer!
I live in an apartment with 5 other girls so it is pretty hard to keep it clean especially when only a few actually clean up after themselves. This last week or maybe week and a half we have had the most disgusting smell in our kitchen. I just couldnt take it any longer. I grabbed the cleaning gloves that Allison got me for my birthday which are on the left (the green polka dot ones), and got to work. First I concurred unloading the dishes and then loading and last cleaning the counters and floor. I came across a wet soggy pot holder. This pot holder was next to our sink and everyonce in a while someone would accidentally knock it in. Well last week our garbage disposal was not working either so our sink was full of nasty water... which to none of our surprise the pot holder dropped into it. So yes I found one source of the nasty smell surrounding our house.
I also was able to get all of the pictures on my computer onto CD's I have been procrastinating this task thinking that it was going to take forever! but to my astonishment it was so simple and extremely fast. I now am just hoping that my computer improves and is not so slow.
Last I am catching up my blog a bit. I feel like I have accomplished a pretty good amount today.
*Laundry X
*Kitchen X
*Dishes X
*Pictures X
= A great day!