Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I cant believe this is happening!


So I have always been the type of person that freaks out when someone gets engaged to a guy that they hardly know... or I seemed to think. I couldnt ever imagine myself getting married with only dating someone for a couple of months. I thought it was crazy! Until one day I was swept off my feet by this amazing guy! I knew that I would marry him someday after dating for only two months... I thought to myself "Am I CRAZY?!" Perhaps I am a little crazy but I know this decision is me and not my craziness taking over. Last Saturday February 28th Darrell and I stepped into a room full of engagement rings. It was kind of nerve racking at first just because I kind of knew what I wanted but wasnt positive and just the thought of me getting married is amazing but yet overwhelming. That was the only store open Saturday so we havent gone anywhere else yet so no worrying about me getting engaged quite yet!

1 comment:

Brittny said...

Hey girly, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations. I'm really looking forward to your big day. I can't believe how fast it has come up. Hope that all your plans are going well, talk to you soon.
Love Cousin Brittny