Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Families Forever


This weekend was a wonderful weekend it probably was one of the best weekends of my entire life. It was a weekend that I spent with the ones I love. Friday night Darrell and I got on a plan to Portland Oregon! I have been traveling by myself so much lately that it was amazing to have someone with me. You know how comfortable planes can be especially if you are in the middle of three seats you start drifting off and are not exactly sure which direction to lean your head. This plane trip was definitely not that way. I was able to sleep comfortably the whole ride home, it was great! Anyways we got to Oregon and drove home. At home I cut my families hair as we all talked with one another.

Saturday morning we woke up early! it was 9:30 which was early for us college students and the fact that we all didnt get to bed very early. As we all gathered around the table, Gram said a blessing on the food then we all ate amazing made french toast, sasauge and an egg casserole thing. It was great! Later we hobbled into the living room where I opened my gifts! Thank you all for the perfect gifts! I loved them all!

No comments: