Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Camera Disappointment!

Darrell and I went to the Nickel Arcade Monday night and I was so excited because I remembered a camera!!! We decided to race each other on motorcycles so my first thought was lets take a picture first!!! I grabbed the camera out of my purse and to my luck it would not work! The batteries were dead. This is what always happens to my camera experiences the batteries always die! I need a camera that can charge itself and never never ever die! Anyways so we didn't get to record that part of our lives. The Nickel Arcade was so much fun though! We played Dance Dance Revolution, hit some alligators, stepped on spiders, were killed multiple times by dinosaurs, fought each other, played basketball and attempted to play air hockey. In the end we got enough tickets to get two tops and something else kinda like a whistle. We had a great time!!

No comments: