Monday, November 17, 2008

Real Girls R Not Afraid!

Today I finally REALLY cut a girls hair. Lately every girl that comes in would just like a trim here and there but today this girl came in and was brave. She was ready to take the plunge to create something new! I was just as excited and probably as nervous as she was. We trimmed her hair added some fabulous layers which helped it lay beautifully, and then we tapered her hair around her face. Lastly after it was all styled she decided to take the next step and add a fringe (Bangs). We created them and we both were celebrating and rejoicing on how lovely they turned out. I SOLD her on coming back to Dallas Roberts! She had previously gone to Bon Losee and Paul Mitchell! I was enthusiastic that I was able to help her make a GREAT decision.

No comments: